Easter Sunday!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The kids woke up bright and early this morning to hunt for Easter eggs and to check out their Easter baskets. They were pretty thrilled when they seen all the cool toys they got! :) Right now they are playing in the bath tub with these little wind up boats that my mom bought them.

I'm slowly been taking more and more stuff over to the apartment. The biggest chore ahead of me is now our clothing and my computer.

The bedroom is kind of empty and "blah". I need something to take up some space and to brighten the place up a bit. Speaking of brightening up, I need lamps and I need them bad! LoL, even with every single light on in the place it is still kind of dim in there.

I'm very happy, though. All of my good friends checked it out yesterday, and everyone seemed to be pleased. I can't wait to have my friends coming over to visit me again! LoL.

Anyways, yesterday afternoon me and the kids walked to the park that is by our apartment. I took a couple of pictures, but it was kind of chilly and we didn't end up staying long!

0 comments: