Picnic at the park!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Holy crap, it took me forever to spell "picnic". For some reason it looks so weird to me spelled like that, but according to spell check and a quick Google search its the right way.

Craziness...

Anyways, tomorrow we are planning to have a picnic lunch at the park. The girls are going to LOVE it! I think we might go over to my mom's house early to snag her picnic supplies now that I'm thinking about it. She has a really cool green picnic basket that has green plates and utensils!

I'm going to take the easy route and pack sandwiches for us. I'll do a couple of turkey sandwiches and a couple of PB&J sandwiches. A couple of bottles of water, some chips, and some fruit, and we should be set!

I'm still trying to decide what park to go to. I guess we'll see how far I feel like driving in the morning! :)

0 comments: