Harry Potter...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh my gosh, I just watched the trailer for the new Harry Potter movie (coming out in July - only 3 short months away!!!) and it looks AMAZING. I can't wait to see it! This is totally going to be one of those movies that I MUST see at the midnight opening! I will buy tickets as soon as they go on sale!

I'm so excited. Between the new Twilight movie and the new Harry Potter movie, I have a very thrilling cinematic couple of months ahead of me.

Gosh, I just reread that last sentence and realized how big of a dweeb I am. Sheesh.

Anyways, I checked out the Goodwill today on my home from running errands. I love thrift stores. Jose is less than thrilled by them, but oh well. Today, I bought the girls 5 VHS movies (Land Before Time 3, Winnie the Pooh, Air Bud, Problem Child 2, and 1 other), two calendars, a coffee mug for Jose, and 8 books for me. I'm a bookaholic! I need a big book shelf to display all of my recent book purchases!! :) It makes me happy to see all of my books on display.

Jose's family are amazed by how much me and the girls enjoy books. Its kind of sad that NONE of Jose's nieces/nephews in Mexico have any books at home (other than the bible). Next time I go, I'm going to try to take some Spanish books down to them!

0 comments: