Have I mentioned that we're going to be padrinos??

Monday, April 20, 2009

Karina (my husband's niece) has asked us to her son's Godparents (padrinos). We're very excited to have this opportunity! Things are a little more complicated then I'd like (with Jose working out of town and all), but we're making plans the best we can. :)

Yesterday, we (Karina, the baby's dad, and myself) went to the first of two classes (placticas) at 2:30pm. I've already taken the classes once, but they were only valid for five years and they expired last month. It was a LONG (and kind of boring class), but it was interesting and I learned a LOT. There were some beautiful things said, and I wish Jose would have been there to hear them.

He hopes he is here by next Sunday so that he is able to make it to the class with us!!

0 comments: