Hmm...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We have quite a few childrens' movies on VHS and I'm starting to notice something. Whoever was Tigger voice in the New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh seems to be in every other Disney movie we watch!! I noticed it last night during "Hercules" and now during some "Little Mermaid" spin-off.

Anyways...

I'm having major in-law drama right now. Its pretty bad. They all, with the rare exception of my soon-to-be comadre, suck. In honor of her and her non-suckiness, here is a picture of my soon-to-be hijado (Godson).


LoL, that is his "CHEESE!" face. I have these kids all camera traumatized. He's pretty damned cute, isn't he? His 1st birthday is coming up next week! Birthdays make me happy!!

2 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

He is so cute!

Sorry about the in law drama though. Ugh.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

What a precious cutie pie!!
Sorry for the in law drama.