We're home from our little vacation!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

After LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of driving, we've made it safely home! We sure had a lot of fun! We swam like crazy in Phoenix, met Jose's family and visited Disneyland in California, and enjoyed the sights in Las Vegas!

The highlight of our trip was Friday, when we went to Disneyland. The girls were in awe the entire time we were there! We rode rides all day long, and also caught the street celebration parade TWICE! LOL!

I'm posting some pics on here, and there are even more on my Myspace.

We had fun, but I'm glad to be home!!

On Saturday, we also were lucky enough to check out the Swap Meet. We got some GREAT deals, including EVERYTHING we need to baptize Karina's son. We bought everything (suit, shoes, socks, undies, undershirt, and the little box thingy with the candle and stuff in it) for $70! Here in Omaha that stuff would have cost me over $200!

Tomorrow I'm taking him to Portrait Innovations to get some pictures of him in his little suit. I'm excited! LoL!

0 comments: