Food dreams are taking over!

Friday, May 1, 2009

So, I forgot to mention that yesterday morning I was dreaming about going with Karina (Jose's niece, mom to the little boy that we are going to be Godparents of) to the buffet to eat some breakfast. But this was a special buffet indeed. I grabbed a waffle, and it was stuffed with a chicken fried steak and gravy!

Last night, I was dreaming about chowing down on some Kentucky Fried Chicken. It was soooo good.

WTF?! Why am I dreaming about food so much? Its definitely not because I'm depriving myself during the day! Hah! I kind of lost steam for the whole diet thing a month or so ago.

Sheesh... I must be a true fatty if food is even seeping into my dreamlife. And its not even healthy food. Stuffed waffles and fried chicken?! Give me a break!

Anyways...

TGIF! Tomorrow is Diana's niece's 2nd birthday. I'm excited to take the girls to her party. They are going to have a blast! In honor of the event, here are pictures of my girls at Maritza's party last year. They went all out and had a clown that made awesome balloon animals.

0 comments: