Party planning committee

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I can not wait until the new season of the Office starts! That is TOTALLY not the direction that this post was headed in my brain, but what can you do about it?

Also, totally not related, but one of those things I feel compelled to talk about, last night I caught a brief-but-entirely frightening glance of my mother-in-law and her beau participating in the horizontal cha-cha. My eyes, people! My eyes! At the moment I felt like gouging them out of my head! But then I realized the oh-so-horrible mental image has been forever etched into my memory. Eyes or no eyes I'm still going to remember it. Ewww...

Why the fuck would they not lock the damned doors?! Really?! What the hell?!

(sigh)

Anyways, now for the real reason for this post: Olivia's 4th birthday party is on Saturday!! I'm so excited! It looks like everything is going as planned! We're having it at a park, and I plan on serving fried chicken, Mexican-style rice, potato salad, macaroni salad, chips and dip, chips and salsa, and diced fruit. It kind of sounds like a lot of food, but if everyone that is invited shows up, there will be a lot of people.

I already have the goody bags made, and all the candy for the pinatas ready. Parties make me so happy!! I can't wait!

0 comments: